leaf upgrade status

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Nov 10 01:29:59 PST 2011

    * Leaf has been upgraded to 64-bits and all-new hardware.  The new
      machine is about 30% faster than the old one and has five times the
      ram (16G total).

    * Most services are operational.  However, our web front-page still has
      an issue with the embedded digest and the bugtracker is currently
      non-operational.  Expect instability for the next few days.

    * There may be pkgsrc packages missing that developers need.  If you
      need a package installed get onto our efnet IRC channel (#dragonflybsd)
      and tell us, we will add it back in.

    * Any local binaries developers have compiled in their leaf accounts
      will have to be recompiled.

    Our repository box will probably be upgraded Thursday afternoon.

					<dillon at backplane.com>