0:as(0,1)/kernel:No /kernel error when Installed with snapshot of 18th and 20th

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 00:38:05 PST 2011

Hi,I installed on a Fresh machine with a Fresh hard Disk with the HAMMER file system option using snapshots from 18th friday and today's.Installation in fine but when the system reboots it stops with this error.

F1     DF/FBSDF5     Drive 1Default: F1No /loaderNo /boot/loaderDragonFly boot0:ad(0,a)/kernel:

No /kernelDragonFly boot0:ad(0,a)/kernel: 0:So I rebooted with the USB Image and mounted the ad3s1a partition and these files are there.

#file loaderloader: VAX demand paged pure executablesize is 172032/kernel is also presentWhat could be wrong?

Thanks--Siju