ACPI based interrupt routing and new ACPI code ready for testing

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:20:55 PDT 2011

Hi Sephe,

I've tested it in x86_64. I pulled master and then merged your
acpi_randy branch on the top of it. Also I've set the setting in the
loader.conf file.

This machine has never worked before when APIC_IO was enabled; but as
of now with these changes:

- APIC_IO enabled - Works perfectly so far
(http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~tuxillo/archive/temp/asus_m2n4_sli_verbose.txt)
- APIC_IO disabled - After the hard drive detection, it starts
printing "livelock limit enganged" messages and it doesn't finish
booting. I don't have a dmesg for this one, but let me know if you
need further information.

I will be doing more testing in my other machines.

Cheers,
Antonio Huete