ACPI based interrupt routing and new ACPI code ready for testing

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Mar 24 12:58:16 PDT 2011

:Hi Sephe. Great work :)
:
:Seems to boot fine on my x86_64 UP box. Anything you want tested with it
:running? Verbose dmesg: http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~mh/vdmesg_acpi_randy
:
:However, it makes my graphics card (an ati 9200 agp) lose some speed. It
:usually gets ~1600 fps with glxgears and with 2) enabled it drops to ~20
:fps. From what I can see it gives no error about this problem.
:
://Max

    What about the rest of the system?  Run some simple cpu benchmarks.
    If those are slow also this could be an indication of an interrupt
    storm (and possibly even a SMI storm, similar to ruse39's issue).

					<dillon at backplane.com>