ACPI based interrupt routing and new ACPI code ready for testing

Antonio Huete Jimenez ahuete.devel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 13:44:57 PDT 2011

Hi Sephe,

I've tested it again with latest master + latest acpi_randy branch and
it still doesn't work without ioapic enabled. The livelock limit
engaged is displayed every few seconds, it's related to irq3. The hard
disk can't be initialized and it shows many DMA errors in the mean
time until the mountroot> prompt appears. If I manage to get a PS/2
keyboard I will send you a verbose dmesg (if needed).

See last verbose dmesg with ioapic enabled:

http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/~tuxillo/archive/temp/asus_m2n4_sli_verbose_2.txt

Cheers,
Antonio Huete