laptop stolen

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Sat Jan 22 20:09:54 PST 2011

On Saturday 22 January 2011 22:48:50 Matthew Dillon wrote:
>     Pierre do you need to adjust ssh keys for your leaf account?

It's been a long time since I last logged in. I just tried and
got "leaf.dragonfly.org: Name or service not known". I set it up so that I
could log in from both computers, so when I get a new box (not a laptop; my
friend has an old desktop), I can log in from chausie and replace dogla's ssh
key with the new box's.

I told the policeman that it was running DragonFly, which he had never heard
of. I was quite astonished, though, that he had never heard of Linux. Is it
possible to recognize that a disk recently reloaded has had Hammer on it? Not
that it matters that much that I get it back; the hardware was oldish,
probably not worth much, and I had very little data on it that wasn't also on
my desktop.

Pierre
--
Don't buy a French car in Holland. It may be a citroen.