laptop stolen

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Sat Jan 22 18:23:02 PST 2011

On Saturday 22 January 2011 20:51:14 steve at netfirms.com wrote:
> Hmmm......
>
>       Are you sure?
>
>        Did you look every where?
>
>        We wiil do our best to walk you
> Through this crisis, but we need to be
> Convinced of your sincere need, of such
> Scarce resources.

I'm not asking you for help. I'm just letting you know, because it's the one
with DragonFly on it. I was going to try the pkgin bugfix, since I've had
problems with packages not upgrading correctly (in particular, KDE programs
call kdelibs, which calls libjpeg, and I usually ended up with the filename
of the libjpeg not matching what kdelibs looked for). On a fresh install, I
won't be able to do this.

Pierre
--
When a barnacle settles down, its brain disintegrates.
Já não percebe nada, já não percebe nada.