Pango fails for Linux binaries

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Sun Jan 2 20:28:56 PST 2011

On Saturday 01 January 2011 21:26:43 Pierre Abbat wrote:
> On Saturday 01 January 2011 21:07:26 Samuel J. Greear wrote:
> > Did you try, "pango-querymodules" ?
>
> Yes. It still gives the error. Do I have to run it in a particular
> directory, redirect its output, use a flag, or run it in a Linux shell?

I found that the pango.modules in /usr/pkg/emul/linux was empty. Copying the
other one did not work. I had to run the Linux version of pango-querymodules
and redirect its output to the Linux version of pango.modules.

I still get problems with OpenOffice. I try to open a file and it says it
can't write it. Huh?

Pierre
--
. i toljundi do .ibabo mi'afra tu'a do