SV: cannot mount disk with hammer file system

Úlfar Ellenarson uel at applicon.is
Thu Feb 24 03:02:07 PST 2011

Hi Alex.

Thanks for all the help.  I managed to solve my boot problem.  It was a matter of disk serial numbers as was mentioned in prior emails.  I am more than willing to share my solution and would think it would be a good addition to the dragonflybsd site.  It could be added as a faq or howto about moving hard drives between servers or how to migrate dragonfly bsd from vmware to virtualbox.  However, I want to thank everyone who took time to answer my enquiry.

Regards,
Ulfar