Lilypond wants FlexLexer

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Thu Dec 8 14:43:08 PST 2011

On 12/8/2011 11:29 PM, Pierre Abbat wrote:
On Thursday 08 December 2011 15:11:45 John Marino wrote:
Are you really going to give up so easily after you got lilypond fixed?
I didn't get lilypond fixed. I have another box with lilypond on it, so it's
not urgent.
Pierre

"you got lilypond fixed" is another way of saying "I gave you the patch
to fix it"

You've got the patch.  I told you how to work around the replace.mk
problem.  I can't help more than that, you should have everything you
need assuming there are no other issues with 2011Q3.

John