Lilypond wants FlexLexer

John Marino dragonflybsd at marino.st
Mon Dec 5 17:36:43 PST 2011

On 12/5/2011 8:45 PM, John Marino wrote:
On 12/5/2011 2:46 PM, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
On Sat, 3 Dec 2011, Pierre Abbat wrote:
Didn't work. I verified that FlexLexer.h is present:

/usr/include/c++/FlexLexer.h
/usr/pkg/include/FlexLexer.h
/usr/pkg/include/freehdl/FlexLexer.h
/usr/pkgsrc/devel/flex/work/flex-2.5.35/FlexLexer.h
/usr/src/usr.bin/lex/FlexLexer.h
Well it looks like it was not tested correctly or something else is
wrong. After using that include you should probaly also have:
/usr/pkgsrc/print/lilypond/work/.buildlink/include/FlexLexer.h

Where's pngtopnm? I didn't find it in pkgin or pkgsrc or anywhere else.
graphics/netpbm package
It seems that kdesdk3 is not building due to the same flexLexer.h
problem. If/when I solve it for kdesdk3, I'll try to apply the same
fix for lilypond.
John
I committed fixes for both Lilypond and kdesdk3.  The pkgsrc-current
should build now.