Problem booting

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.com
Thu Dec 1 13:24:00 PST 2011

On 11/29/11 03:06, Konrad Neuwirth wrote:

The only thing that I could reasonably easily produce is an output
of lsusb --verbose from a debian console on that hardware, I'm
enclosing the output as a txt file. The stuff that I am particularly
interested in is the Raritan interfaces. Of course you were correct,
there is a HID device there, a virtual mouse. But after that comes
what I am interested in ? the virtual storage device.
Hmm - on further inspectino looks like this is not verbose booting -
could you try to get the dmesg from a verbose boot?
also - not clear if it's possibly to attempt disabling the mouse
on this device either - just in case there are interaction issues
that would be a good thing to try as well.
Cheers,

- Chris