pkgsrc-update failes with core dumps

Alex Hornung ahornung at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 05:49:55 PDT 2011

Firefox needs some manual tweaking here and there; there's a NetBSD PR
about it. It boils down to us not having a buggy compiler and firefox
basically requiring a buggy compiler to build :)

XOrg pretty much always builds fine.

Stay with a quarterly if you want to be sure things work as intended.

Cheers,
Alex