What happened to branches other than dragonfly-2010Q3

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 09:45:13 PDT 2011

On Fri, Aug 19, 2011 at 6:32 PM, Justin Sherrill
<justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:
> I've seen a number of people say they get errors when downloading
> dragonfly pkgsrc via git.  I don't know what's causing it, but 2
> workaround for now would be to either grab it the old-fashioned way
> via CVS: (assuming tcsh)

Also why not consider providing a pkgsrc.tgz snapshot for download
once a week or so?
It would be easier to pull through http/ftp since it can be resumed?

I said because I guess it is what OpenBSD does

http://ftp.openbsd.org/pub/OpenBSD/snapshots/

Is that going to be too difficult to automate? Or is there already
such setup some where?

Thanks :-)

--Siju