rebuilding pkg_install fails

Matthias Rampke matthias at rampke.de
Thu Aug 11 04:35:31 PDT 2011

On Donnerstag, 11. August 2011 at 07:15, Pierre Abbat wrote:

> > I assume there's something out of place on your machine that's
> > confusing the build. Maybe try doing a 'bmake clean'? That
> > suggestion sounds kinda weak now that I said it.
>
> Tried that. Didn't fix it.

I've seen this before … or some reason the build does not pick up the libfetch built during the pkgsrc bootstrap but DragonFly's system libfetch. They are incompatible.

Dunno why though, this shouldn't happen. Sorry I can't help you more, I don't have access to my DFly machine for the rest of the week, but take this as a pointer what to look for.

-m.