SV: virtualbox & "greetings"

Úlfar Ellenarson uel at applicon.is
Mon Apr 4 14:34:40 PDT 2011

Hi William,

I think you might be going about this the wrong way.  What I think you want to do is install dragonfly bsd in virtualbox.  If so than it is a relatively simple operation.  You can download the stable iso from dragonfly bsd from
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/download/ and click on either current i386 or x86_64 CD link.  You will download a bunziped iso image.  You will need to uncompress the image with software for windows xp which
 supports bunzip.  It should not be to hard to google for it.  You will than use the iso image as your install image from within virtualbox.  When selecting the cdrom during the set up of your virtualbox guest (use freebsd for operating system sinc dragonfly
 bsd is not an option) you can choose to use a iso image.  Your computer will boot up and the install process will begin.  You will need to use if this is your first time installing dragonfly bsd
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/newhandbook/Installation/.  I am guessing from what you say that you want to have a dragonfly bsd system running in virtualbox.

Cheers,
Wolf