virtualbox & "greetings"

* William william.full.moon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 21:23:08 PDT 2011

G'day ...

2011/4/4 Stéphanie Ouillon <stephanie at minet.net>
Hello,if you need, it works with the last release of Virtualbox 4.0.4.

I have just installed the v4 virtualbox, I hope I will get time to look at that before friday.

For those who are really keen though.  It might be a very good idea to create a DragonflyBSD appliance (core) following the Turnkey linux model ==

I saw on that site that the OVF format can be loaded by virtual box.

Back to my objective.  I think what i need to do is 'boot' a liveCD so I can actually install on the virtual box virtual disk.

Has anyone done that?

Thanks,
               Will