example of dfbsd deployment or product that based on dfbsd

Iwan Budi Kusnanto iwan.b.kusnanto at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 19:19:43 PDT 2010

Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
On Tue, September 28, 2010 3:54 am, Iwan Budi Kusnanto wrote:
Hi,
I just have interest in DFBSD and have some questions.
Can someone give me examples of some big/great DFBSD deployment or some
product that based of DFBSD ?
Is DFBSD proven to be rock solid in real world ?
I don't know if these are the scale you are looking for , but
I'm looking for  production server that used by some company for their
mission critical application.

dragonflybsd.org, of course, has been DragonFly-hosted for years.  My own
domain, shiningsilence.com, has been a DragonFly system for... 5 years
now?  I have been following regular releases and had very little issues.