chlamydia inconsistency?

Przemysław Pawełczyk pp_o2 at o2.pl
Sat Sep 25 00:02:10 PDT 2010

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 08:36:10 +0200
Francois Tigeot <ftigeot at wolfpond.org> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 08:49:12PM -0400, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> > On Fri, September 24, 2010 6:38 pm, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
> >
> > > BTW.1. pkg_radd prints segmentation fault, see the
> > > picture: http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_01.png
> >
> > This I've never seen before.
>
> I have.
>
> Przemysław, you're running a 64-bit DragonFly system, right ?

Hi,

Positive. ;-)

> Did you by chance customize any locale value ?

Nope. Only C. But I changed it to en_US.UTF-8 as I always do with opsys.

> I'm seeing the same crashes with LANG set to non-default/non-english
> locales on 64-bit systems. The culprit is devel/gettext-lib
>
> Try setting LANG to en_US.UTF-8; hopefully this should make the
> crashes stop.

It changed the point where bmake stopped processing pkgsrc. See the
screenshot: http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_06.png

BTW. pkg_add made segfault again so first of all I have to augment
VBox disk on which I installed DFBSD.

> Alternatively, you could try the patches in this bug report:
> http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=43879
>
> Hopefully it will soon be integrated in pkgsrc.
>
> --
> Francois Tigeot

Many thanks. I'll drop a line after doing new installation with 10GB
disk.

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2 at o2.pl
pgp00020.pgp