chlamydia inconsistency? part III

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Fri Sep 24 17:55:47 PDT 2010

On Fri, September 24, 2010 6:50 pm, PrzemysÅ?aw PaweÅ?czyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I checked directory tree. Here's a screenshot:
> http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_04.png
>
> The slices' sizes were suggested by DFBSD, I didn't touch them.
> Are the values correct?

The values are correct, but something ate up the space you have there.  It
looks like your total disk is 2G, which is pretty small overall.  Have you
been dumping files in root's home directory?  Maybe the core files from
those crashes?  Something's eating up your space in /; finding that will
fix your problem.