Looking for some programming tasks to do

Samuel J. Greear sjg at evilcode.net
Fri Sep 24 05:04:39 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 5:55 AM,  <elekktretterr at exemail.com.au> wrote:
> I've been learning C++ for about a year now(own about 5 books on it), and
> I also started doing a couple of projects in the language at work, but I
> feel I need to use/understand plain C a bit more. Is there any projects on
> DragonFly that are easy enough that I can pickup? Few hundred lines of
> code?
>
> Petr

I have been doing my best to maintain the projects pages with tasks
for all skill levels, you will definitely find something on one of
them.

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/ProjectsPage/
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/researchprojectspage/
http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/developer/Code_Bounties/