USB image

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sun Sep 26 16:03:38 PDT 2010

:  If I want to copy the DF USB image onto my USB stick and I am working
:under WinXP, can I open the archive with 7zip and just copy the
:resulting files/folders to the stick or will I need a special app for
:installing the image to the USB stick?  (Sorry if this sounds dumb, but
:I am only used to the world of Windows and the handbook on DF page only
:discusses installation with CD.)

    The USB image is a usb/disk image, it has to be directly imaged
    onto the stick.  I'm sorry I don't know how to do that under Windows.

					<dillon at backplane.com>