chlamydia inconsistency?

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Fri Sep 24 23:39:33 PDT 2010

On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 08:49:12PM -0400, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> On Fri, September 24, 2010 6:38 pm, Przemysław Pawełczyk wrote:
>
> > BTW.1. pkg_radd prints segmentation fault, see the
> > picture: http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_01.png
>
> This I've never seen before.

I have.

Przemysław, you're running a 64-bit DragonFly system, right ?
Did you by chance customize any locale value ?

I'm seeing the same crashes with LANG set to non-default/non-english locales
on 64-bit systems. The culprit is devel/gettext-lib

Try setting LANG to en_US.UTF-8; hopefully this should make the crashes stop.

Alternatively, you could try the patches in this bug report:
http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=43879

Hopefully it will soon be integrated in pkgsrc.

--
Francois Tigeot