dma command

Matthias Schmidt matthias at dragonflybsd.org
Sun Sep 19 23:35:27 PDT 2010

* elekktretterr at exemail.com.au wrote:

> Sorry I don't know anything about DMA, but here is a question for the
> devs: is DMA ready for prime time ie. replace sendmail for local mail
> delivery so that sendmail can be removed from the base?

dma works fine except for one big ticket issue: support for .forward
files.  If you do not like sendmail, disable/remove it and enable dma,
this takes only some seconds and works.

I do not have any problems with sendmail in base (just disable it if you
do not like it), but I wouldn't mind it if we remove it from base.

Cheers

	Matthias