chlamydia inconsistency?

Przemysław Pawełczyk pp_o2 at o2.pl
Fri Sep 24 15:42:51 PDT 2010

Hi,

I am checking DFBSD in VBox under Scientific Linux (RHEL) and I have
found inconsistency in entries:

1) http://www.dragonflybsd.org/mirrors/
IMPORTANT: If you operate a DragonFly mirror server listed below,
please check if you still rsync from chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de! If yes,
please rsync from mirror-master.dragonflybsd.org and contact matthias@
immediately.

versus

2) http://leaf.dragonflybsd.org/cgi/web-man?command=pkg_radd&section=1
Add the following line to /etc/settings.conf to fetch packages from the
European mirror:
BINPKG_BASE=http://chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de/pub/DragonFly/packages

What is going on with the server? What should I do?

BTW.1. pkg_radd prints segmentation fault, see the
picture: http://pp.blast.pl/www.png/dfbsd/df_01.png

I had to compile MC from sources.

BTW.2. DFBSD documentation lacks update for Internet adresses and
DFBSD releases. There is not so much work to be done but as for now the
old data/info is slightly pissing off forcing to get to the right data
using roundabout ways.

Regards

--
Przemysław Pawełczyk (P2O2) [pron. Pshemislav Paveltchick]
http://pp.blast.pl, pp_o2 at o2.pl
pgp00015.pgp