git: nrelease - gui - Change window manager, cpdup additional directories

Tron tron at hotbox.ru
Wed Oct 27 19:54:45 PDT 2010

I totally agree, lets make at least one totally finished out of the box
package available.  But if die hard devotees of efficiency over glitz
want Xfce - I am easy.

On 10/25/2010 8:48 PM, elekktretterr at exemail.com.au wrote:
Personally, I think a GUI install should come with full fledged desktop
GUI (either KDE, Gnome or XFCE another) instead of a window manager as
they are on their own quite useless. I think fvwm is probably worst choice
even as a window manager only as any modification requires user to learn
the bit cryptic fvwmrc language.
A full fledged desktop like KDE4 would also allow us to nail out bugs
related to desktop usage and building from pkgsrc quicker as more people
would be reporting.
Just saying...
Petr