git: nrelease - gui - Change window manager, cpdup additional directories

elekktretterr at exemail.com.au elekktretterr at exemail.com.au
Mon Oct 25 20:52:26 PDT 2010

Personally, I think a GUI install should come with full fledged desktop
GUI (either KDE, Gnome or XFCE another) instead of a window manager as
they are on their own quite useless. I think fvwm is probably worst choice
even as a window manager only as any modification requires user to learn
the bit cryptic fvwmrc language.

A full fledged desktop like KDE4 would also allow us to nail out bugs
related to desktop usage and building from pkgsrc quicker as more people
would be reporting.

Just saying...
Petr