hammering the drive

Tomas Bodzar tomas.bodzar at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 23:30:39 PDT 2010

A lot. I've hit same issue during 'hammer prune-everything' , 'hammer
synctid' , 'hammer reblock'. Anyway it is vm so I expect less problems
on real machine and those jobs are really I/O intensive for disk so
that's why it's started by default during night.

--
“If you’re good at something, never do it for free.” —The Joker