Is Citrix client working on dfly?

Chris Turner c.turner at 199technologies.org
Mon Oct 18 15:05:45 PDT 2010

Tomas Bodzar wrote:
 > However it was still not running so I dived in to the script and found
that there is test for OS. This test is made by 'uname -s' and case
for BSD systems is .......*BSD), but DragonflyBSD shows DragonFly. So
I modified it directly in script and after that installation went fine
and without problems. I will test real funcionality tomorrow, but I
It's really amazing how much stuff this fixes,
for the record - if anyone is thinking porting stuff to dragonfly
is always tough - its not (always, that is)
definately worth a 2 minute grep through any broken builds
for something like 'FreeBSD' (NetBSD, OpenBSD, etc, etc)
before giving up on making software 'X' work on DragonFly
little programming knowledge required

</2c>