Linux Emulation Docs

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 01:21:56 PDT 2010

On Wed, Oct 13, 2010 at 5:40 AM, Chris Turner
<c.turner at 199technologies.org> wrote:

> also - I've since discovered that the rc script takes care of this -
> however, if you're coming up 'from scratch' - e.g. didn't enable,
> etc - it needs to be run & cant hurt anyhow.
>
> good luck with your tests

:-)

I got flash working. Sites like youtube google videos work.
Though I haven't compiled in the pcm module for sound

But certain sites freezes X
eg. take

http://joshuageneration.org/livetv.php

you don't get flash streaming video.
refresh it a few times and X will freeze

in messages you will get

dfly-vmsrv kernel: pid 11003 (npviewer.bin), uid 1001: exited on
signal 6 (core dumped)

and you get

-rw-------  1 sgeorge  sgeorge   228M Oct 13 07:52 npviewer.bin.core

in your home directory :-)

Should i upload it to leaf?
I also took a core dump at that point if you want I can upload it also to leaf.

How Do i try the flashplayer 10?

thanks

--Siju