Intel CPU question

Tim Darby t+dfbsd at timdarby.net
Tue Oct 12 10:11:11 PDT 2010

Thanks everyone, looks like it's AMD for me.Tim
On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 8:41 AM, Matthew Dillon <dillon at apollo.backplane.com> wrote:

:On Tue, Oct 12, 2010 at 12:09:51AM +0200, Antonio Huete Jimenez wrote:
:>
:> I recently bought a Phenom X6 1055T in a Gigabyte 880GA-UD3H
:> motherboard, and besides ACPI, everything I've used _seems_ to work
:> fine. I haven't done much testing yet though.
:> For example, I have NOT tested the audio card or run Xorg on it :)
:>