Release update -- still not quite yet

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Thu Oct 28 14:40:56 PDT 2010

    I maded a bit of a flub on the ISOs, they couldn't boot UP.  We
    will be fixing that and rerolling the ISOs and IMGs tonight.
    Since we have reroll the stuff anyway we will also be enhancing
    the install a bit and I will push a SMP invltlb fix into the
    release as well.

    I've removed the pre-staged 2.8.1[A] files from iso-images.
    2.8.2 will go up tonight and should propagate to the mirrors
    overnight.

    We are still waiting for the bulk build to finish to officially
    declare a release.

					<dillon at backplane.com>