MC not starting

Paul Onyschuk blink at bojary.koba.pl
Thu Nov 4 16:47:50 PDT 2010

On Thu, 4 Nov 2010 19:02:51 -0400
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:

> I think I can do the binary builds with PKG_OPTIONS.mc set to that,
> along with PKG_OPTIONS.slrn and PKG_OPTIONS.most.  If they aren't
> going to work on DragonFly without that, I can see no downside to
> that.  (Someone please correct me if there's a hidden gotcha.)

Most and slrn don't have options to build against ncurses, only
possibility is Slang. Tomorrow I'll check if Slang builded against
pkgsrc's termcap (which is ncurses) works properly:

PREFER_PKGSRC= termcap

Something wird is going on between Slang and termcap from
DragonFly BSD. Checking other apps that uses termcap will help
also.

--
Paul Onyschuk <blink at bojary.koba.pl>