Skype error : version ALSA_0.9 not defined in file libasound.so.2 with link time reference

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 02:02:17 PST 2010

Hi,I was trying to run skype under linux emulation.Got the interface. once I entered user name and password it ran for a while and aborted with the following messagebash-4.1$ /usr/pkg/emul/linux/usr/bin/skype
/usr/pkg/emul/linux/usr/bin/skype: relocation error: /usr/pkg/emul/linux/usr/bin/skype: symbol snd_device_name_hint, version ALSA_0.9 not defined in file libasound.so.2 with link time referenceI was using the statically linked version from
http://download.skype.com/linux/skype_static-2.1.0.81.tar.bz2http://www.skype.com/intl/en-us/get-skype/on-your-computer/linux/post-download/
Also is there any way to install other suse packages into this linux environment?Thanks :-)--Siju