How to test and debug Dragonfly BSD?

Marcin Ropa marcinropa at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 12:12:21 PST 2010

Hello,

A few weeks ago I decided to spend my free time working on dfbsd and i
started digging in code. I have experience as developer but there
everything is new for me and probably I will have to spend many time
before i will be helpful for the project. :)
I have my first question.: How do you organize your work on DragonFly
BSD? I am not going to ask you about your editor but how do you run,
test and debug your code. Do you use VirtualBox, qemu or seperate
machine? Does VirtualBox run on dfbsd or you run VirtualBox on another
system, e.g.: FreeBSD and this is your development platform?
I know you are busy, but if you find time please give me some hints
how to organize work on operating system.

thanks a lot and
Greeting

Marcin