pkg/44108 (gstreamer0.10-0.10.30 has gst-inspect that never returns on DragonFly)

Alistair Crooks agc at pkgsrc.org
Thu Nov 18 22:37:08 PST 2010

[Gnats addresses removed from this mail - agc]

On Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 10:40:04PM -0500, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
> On Thu, November 18, 2010 12:54 pm, gls at NetBSD.org wrote:
> > Synopsis: gstreamer0.10-0.10.30 has gst-inspect that never returns on
> > DragonFly
> >
> > Responsible-Changed-From-To: pkg-manager->dfly-pkg-people
> > Responsible-Changed-By: gls at NetBSD.org
> > Responsible-Changed-When: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 17:54:57 +0000
> > Responsible-Changed-Why:
> > Dragonfly pkgsrc problem.
>
> I don't think there's anyone currently active with DragonFly in the
> dfly-pkg-people group.  It's the kiss of death for my bug report.  :(
>
> In the interests of being able to get through a pkgsrc bulk build without
> having to manually change the pkgsrc tree, can the multimedia/totem*
> packages be marked as not for DragonFly in 2010Q3 and current?  That
> doesn't require a DragonFly/pkgsrc person, just a pkgsrc person.

I thought Rumko was brought on board to be a df pkgsrc representative.

We'd be equally interested in getting more df people on board, but our
idea of people who would be good for pkgsrc and dragonfly, and the
dragonfly community's ideas don't seem to match.

Perhaps we could have some suggestions/volunteers from the DF community
to help look after and guide pkgsrc on DF? Please?

Many thanks,
Alistair