which pkgsrc version do I get via git?

Steve O'Hara-Smith steve at sohara.org
Thu May 27 07:15:26 PDT 2010

On Thu, 27 May 2010 09:09:24 -0400
"Justin C. Sherrill" <justin at shiningsilence.com> wrote:

> It's fixed by using a newer gcc.  I assume we're going to want to upgrade
> gcc, though that may cause issues in other places.

	I did my last package build with CCVER=gcc44, I had to add

CFLAGS+= -march=i686

	to prevent an error involving gcc inserting references to 64 bit
atomic builtins in 32 bit compiles. The symptom is:

undefined reference to `__sync_fetch_and_add_4

	and similar. Other than that everything I have seems to be fine
(and I can use threads in libavcodec).

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun