Handbook images not displayed.

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 21:17:18 PST 2010

Hi,

An officer from the Indian Army contacted me after seeing my Linked.in
profile asking for help to install FreeBSD on a fairly big hardware. I
suggested that he try dragonfly and hammer instead but when I went to
see the hand book to give him the installation instructions link i
found that the images are not displayed :-(

For example.

http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/handbook/handbook-InstallFirstSteps/

shows

handbook-InstallFirstSteps
2.1 First steps

Upon booting, you see the following screen:

?login msg.png

As you can see, it gives you the option of logging in as root to run
the live CD and play around or logging in as installer to install
DragonFly to your hard drive.

Log in as installer. You will then see the following screen:

?installer welcome.png

Could you please rectify it?

thanks

--Siju