DragonFly main rsync mirror (chlamydia) DOWN

Sergey V. Dyatko sergey.dyatko at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 00:52:16 PDT 2010

On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:48:30 +0100
Matthias Schmidt <matthias at dragonflybsd.org> wrote:

MS> Hi,
MS>
MS> if you operate a DragonFly BSD mirror and if you mirror from
MS> chlamydia.fs.ei.tum.de, please read this mail closely!
MS>
MS> chlamydia is dead now, so you have to mirror from another machine.
MS> Please rsync from
MS>
MS> 				avalon.dragonflybsd.org
MS>
MS> The machine is located in the US.
MS>
MS> I already send an announcement to all known mirror operators, but I
MS> do not have all email addresses ...  Please contact me if you
MS> operate a mirror.

Fixed, thanks.

btw, http://www.dragonflybsd.org/mirrors/#index4h1
Belarus:

rsync://mirror.datacenter.by/DragonFlyBSD
http://mirror.datacenter.by/pub/DragonFlyBSD/
ftp://mirror.datacenter.by/pub/DragonFlyBSD/

from crontab:
0       3       *       *       *       /bin/sh /home/tiger/dragonfly.sh

--
wbr, tiger