Stresstest howto does not work

Damian Lubosch dl at xiqit.de
Fri Jul 30 05:10:56 PDT 2010

Hi!

I would like to stresstest my Dragonfly installation. But how to do it? There is a how-to in the website: http://www.dragonflybsd.org/docs/howtos/HowToStressTest/ but it fails to compile with:

# make
===> lib
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /home/damian/stress2/lib
cc  -g -Wall -I../../include -I../include  -c main.c -o main.o
cc  -g -Wall -I../../include -I../include  -c options.c -o options.o
options.c:29: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before string constant
options.c:29: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
options.c:29: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of '__FBSDID'
options.c:32: error: expected declaration specifiers or '...' before string constant
options.c:32: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
options.c:32: warning: type defaults to 'int' in declaration of '__FBSDID'
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/damian/stress2/lib.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /home/damian/stress2.

I must admin that I have taken the stress2 svn version instead of the .tgz because it simply vanished?

So how do you do your stresstests of Dragonfly BSD?

Best regards,
Damian