Anyone tried an Atom 330 with Dragonfly

Michael Neumann michaelneuma at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 30 05:27:07 PST 2010

2010/1/30 Steve O'Hara-Smith <steve at sohara.org>

        Question is has anyone run DFLY on either of these (or anything
with the same chipsets) or am would I be breaking new ground ?Hi Steve,I had this ASUS EEE PC netbook running with DragonFly for a while. It has a single-core Atom processor, but two logical (hyper-threading) processors, so I could run SMP on it.
I was also thinking about buying this ION-based motherboard for my file-server, but then I guess it still consumes about 30W and my existing ~50W Athlon-based motherboard is of course *much* more powerful.
Regards,  Michael