SiI 3124 support

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Mon Jan 25 14:56:38 PST 2010

:How good is the Silicon Image 3124 chipset support in the sili(4) driver?
:Has it been well tested?
:
:Thanks,
:Tim

    I don't have a 3124 board or a machine with PCI-X slots to test with.
    I believe the 3124 chipset spec is very similar to the 3132 spec which
    means it should be easy to add support for the 3124 in our sili driver.

    Someone with a board and a slot is needed to do it.  It might even
    be possible that the only addition required is the PCI ID for the 3124
    in the sili_devices[] array in /usr/src/sys/dev/disk/sili/sili_attach.c.

					<dillon at backplane.com>