OpenSSL cryptodev / help and crypto hardware needed

Jan Lentfer Jan.Lentfer at web.de
Tue Jan 5 11:16:35 PST 2010

sorry for cross-posting, but I thought I'd get more attention when
putting this on users@ also.

Jan
--- Begin Message ---

Jan Lentfer <Jan.Lentfer at xxxxxx>

Tue, 05 Jan 2010 19:20:43 +0100

Jan Lentfer schrieb:
Attached is a patch to enable cryptodev engine support in OpenSSL on
Dragonfly.

I have tested this to some extend on a System with VIA C7 and padlock
with these results:
 [..]

I found some irregularities when using padlock.ko and cyrptodev with
openssl. I am desperatly looking for someone who has crypto hardware
other than padlock available and is whiling to do some testing with me.

Jan
--- End Message ---