Anyone have kdevelop working on dfly?

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Fri Jan 1 17:35:45 PST 2010

On Friday 01 January 2010 18:41:31 Ed Berger wrote:
> There's probably old config.guess and config.sub scripts running.
> Try replacing with config.guess and config.sub scripts out of pkgsrc.

The config.guess and config.sub in hello are dated 2002. The ones in the
project I copied over, however, are more recent; config.guess
returns "i386-unknown-dragonfly2.5.1". The problem with this project is that
libtool keeps spawning shells until it runs out of available processes.

Where does kdevelop get its config.guess and config.sub from?

Pierre

--
li ze te'a ci vu'u ci bi'e te'a mu du
li ci su'i ze te'a mu bi'e vu'u ci