ltp can't find /proc/cpuinfo

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Mon Feb 1 07:11:13 PST 2010

On Monday 01 February 2010 08:08:35 Oliver Fromme wrote:
> Pierre Abbat <phma at phma.optus.nu> wrote:
>  > I ran runalltests.sh and got the attached output. /proc/cpuinfo does
>  > not exist, but /compat/linux/proc/cpuinfo does. How do I run ltp so
>  > that it finds it?
>
> Run it with /compat/linux/bin/bash.

Now it reports proper cpuinfo (except that the bogomips number is the same as
the megahertz number - judging from my Linux box, it should be twice the MHz,
and judging by how fast programs run, it should be four times the MHz, which
is six times the Linux box's bogomips), but I get these errors:

modutils               found
PPP                    2.3
ELF binary type "0" not known.
ELF binary type "0" not known.
ldd: /lib/ld-linux.so.2 exited with unknown exit code (134)
awk: trying to access out of range field -1
 input record number 1, file
 source line number 2
Dynamic linker (ldd)   2.3.5

free reports:
/usr/local/ver_linux: line 85: free: command not found

remove test cases which require the block device.
You can specify it with option -b
sed: 1: "/tmp/ltp-UvH5JWo2xg/all ...": extra characters at the end of l
command
FATAL: error during prcessing alltests file by sed

It looks like ltp is expecting GNU sed.

If I run "which bash" in Linux bash, it says "/usr/pkg/bin/bash", but if I run
bash, it's Linux bash. (The version number is different.) If I
run /usr/pkg/bin/bash, I get DFly bash. How come?

Pierre
--
li fi'u vu'u fi'u fi'u du li pa