/var/db/pkgin/cache

Matthew Dillon dillon at apollo.backplane.com
Sat Feb 20 17:02:24 PST 2010

:It's 40 GB, of which 35 or 36 GB is the filesystem and the rest is swap. It's
:half full; 2 GB is a DVD image which I'm going to delete once I show it to
:the church leaders in a week, and another big hunk of space was the pkgsrc
:tree in CVS which I deleted and replaced with the git repo. Btw, what does
:HAMMER stand for?
:
:Pierre

    Hmm, ok.  Maybe another solution is to just make a softlink for
    /var/db/pkgin/cache which points to /usr/obj/pkgin.cache,
    and mkdir /usr/obj/pkgin.cache.  pkgin might be happy with that.

    HAMMER isn't an acronym, it just sounds good.  Originally the idea
    was HAMMER and ANVIL or something like that but I never really
    defined it.

					<dillon at backplane.com>