pkgsrc-current DragonFly 2.4.1/i386 2010-02-04 22:24

Max Herrgård herrgard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:44:21 PST 2010

Den 2010-02-05 15:30:06 skrev Justin C. Sherrill
<justin at shiningsilence.com>:

Based on a suggestion from corecode, packages for DragonFly 2.4.1/i386
are
being built in a loop; each time a build completes, a new one starts.
So,
we had new packages last Tuesday, and a new set as of this morning -
there
were 5 more packages that built successfully between then and now.

I plan to do this with the other machines doing bulk builds as soon as I
get a chance.  If my building process remains stable, we'll always have
up
to date binary packages.
Mmm, this is kick ass :)

Max