Bank asked security question

Pierre Abbat phma at phma.optus.nu
Thu Dec 9 19:53:24 PST 2010

I recompiled Firefox 3.6.3 with the official branding enabled, overwriting the
version 3.6.3 which I installed with pkgin. I then ran it, and it came up
with all the tabs I had before. One of those is my bank account. I logged in
to see what my balance is. It asked the security question. The last time the
bank asked me the security question on this computer was the first time I
logged in to it from the laptop (I previously used Firefox on the desktop box
to set it up). Why does the bank ask me now, when the only difference is the
compile flag?

Pierre
--
Jews use a lunisolar calendar; Muslims use a solely lunar calendar.