Heads up: Binary packages updated

Siju George sgeorge.ml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 23:58:00 PDT 2010

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 12:24 PM, Chris Turner
<c.turner at 199technologies.org> wrote:
> Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>
>> If you keep a /usr/pkgsrc to match those binary packages (and you should
>> if you are using them), you'll want to update it to match pkgsrc-2010Q2,
>> also. Change /usr/pkgsrc/CVS/Tag to have 2010Q2 in it and 'cvs update -dP'
>> is one way to do it.
>
> What is the state-of-the-art w/r/t the git repo, git branches, pkgsrc
> branches, df-local patches, etc?
>
> Getting my builds running - working on my process, blah blah - so want to
> use the 'state of the art' if possible
> Cheers,

I haven't used the Qemu port you gave me.
I am still trouble shooting the GUI freeze on amd64 that happens
intermittently and self rectifies after a few seconds.
I guess I will have to stick to pkgsrc-2010Q1 if I have to use your port right?

thanks

--Siju