Heads up: Binary packages updated

Justin C. Sherrill justin at shiningsilence.com
Thu Aug 26 19:19:50 PDT 2010

On Thu, August 26, 2010 2:22 am, Sascha Wildner wrote:
> On 8/25/2010 21:04, Justin C. Sherrill wrote:
>> My bad; I saw the build had concluded but the null mount where it's
>> copied
>> over (since that build happens on that same machine) wasn't set up.  I'm
>> moving the files over now; should be as expected in a little bit.
>
> Then next time it should be verified that all packages are really there
> before announcing.

I did check each directory; I must have missed it in the process or
accidentally typoed into one of the full directories.  Mistakes happen; I
can't realistically start verifying my verifications.  :)

The package builds take days or weeks and happen on four different and
separate machines which are frequently in use by other people for other
things, and then have to move to another system for distribution; it's not
straightforward.  The details on the script I use to build it is here:

http://www.shiningsilence.com/simplepbulk/

Suggestions to streamline this are welcome; I'm at the limit of my work
capacity.  (This is an open question to anyone; Sascha's already got his
own workload.)